Friday, June 4, 2010

A New Mate

“We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.”

I never thought of something better before than what I feel inside now. When there are times that I have someone to meet up all I can get is hurt. They often ignore me. It's truly hard to accept but i'ts the reality of life. Sometimes in life all we need is to just hang on to what is real. What I mean is to just be happy and believe in ourselves that we're here living with a purpose in life. Never try to hurt someone and for me that is the best present you could ever had. I am just so merry to know that not all people I meet would just dump me in a corner and leave me without even noticing. 

 So to make this article more interesting , just let me share with you an experience. A something  I could proudly share to other people. It was so rainy evening when I have to meet this two person I know from a networking site. I really dont know them personally. I don't even know how they look and act like. Rain was pouring heavily but I didn't mind it. I'll have to meet them up. So I did. When I'm almost approaching them I kind of shaking and trembling for I'm not use of meeting people. In short im shy. But the thing here was very amazing because they like me and and so do I. They even treat me to a food trip. I dunno y. Maybe it's a sign that they indeed like me as me. We talk a lot seems like experiences and something else. We even talk nasty thing. I know that you knew what i mean.  Hoping that this experience would give some lessons to live up. Let's just be happy. Happines is everywhere. It's for you to search for it. You're the one making it.


I hope that these two new friends of mine will last for a lifetime. If they would let me prove them my worth. Then, I'll prove it. I'm a good friend too, so theres nothing to be scared of. Just dont fake yourself to someone you are not. They are genuinely good and nicer than I've ever thought.  I never thought that they would treat me that good. They let me feel the true essence of a true friend.
Guys just dont forget me. Let's have some more bonding some other time. I'll never forget this experience. One of the best to cherish in life. A treasure to kept. And a friendship that last. A one of a kind....Though I only meet them just an hour ago, but I can really feel their sencerity in life.


 “I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because i know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when i lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with eachother;for those were some of the best times of my life.”







No comments:

Post a Comment