Tuesday, June 8, 2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Sometimes I have to let go of someone who matters of me.
Not because I wan to but because i have to.
Because I know it's the right thing to do.
I must remember that I can't force anyone to love me.
I can't beg someone to stay when he wants to leave and
be with somone else.

This is waht love is all about.

However, the end of love is not the end of life.
It should be the begining of understanding that love leaves for a reason,
but never leaves without a "LESSONS".

love is everywhere. It's for you to search for it.
You're the one making it. So finds love while you still can.
Just remember that love is how true you are not how much love you have.

2 comments:

  1. yes, love is everywhere, all we need is to open our heart and welcome all the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love never leaves if it once existed.

    ReplyDelete