Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sound of Pride

Who would have thought of something you wouldn't expect to happen? Am I really good? I just can't tell how happy I am hearing those compliments from close mates. If I am that excellent it,  then I should improve it more.I couldn't believe it that there are people who can appreciate a simple work like what I did. Are they telling the truth? or they are just trying to encourage me so that i could improve what they thought is meant for me. Well, if thats their intentions, then that is actually indeed a huge pride in my part. Most of the time I tend to make myself more isolated.I Just don't like to communicate to people who I'm not at ease of talking. Maybe I am just afraid of what might they will think of me. Is it a self-pity? what do you think?You think so? Then why?  For all you know I like talking but don't know how. I like to entertain people but still dont know how. Why I'm acting this way? Is there something wrong in me? I just put it all in a dream, a possible dream. So I set a pen and paper and do write what all i have in mind. That's the only way I could make them appreciate the real me. Apparently there is no other way. I'm begging with all my heart to please offer your genuine heart to help me find solutions to all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment