Monday, May 24, 2010

CONSTANT CHANGE

I change because of God.
I change because its wonderful and awesome.
I change because of "DADDY ALVIN".
I change because I'm certain to it.


I'm thankful to my second family.
I'm thankful to everyone who help me out.


When you change, everything changes.
People will start judging you.
They'll hate.
They'll defile and condemn you.
They'll forget you; the worst thing.


I change for the best.
I change because it's benefecial to me.
I change for more challenges in life.
I change because i like it.




I change not to impress people.
I change no to boast.
I change not to be guilty.
I change because of humility.


I change to think a better future.
I change for the vision.
I change to win lost souls.
I change to be someone to look up to.


Change is the only permanent thing in Earth.
Hard it may seems.
A process which needs a lof of patience and perseverance.
Something to be proud of.
To change everything about you is amazing.


I'm amazed to what i'm getting now.
Sorry to them whose been hurt by my words and actions.
Happiness is what i'm getting.
So change before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment