Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FIRST LOVE


Sometimes I wanna give up.
Sometimes I wanna forget our love.
Sometimnes I forgot to look upon.
Sometimes I tend to forget my first love.

He's there when I'm weak.
He still loves me even I often defile Him.
His love is so great.
He is my first love.

He carry a heart that never HURTS.
He carry a smile that never FADES.
He carry a touch that never HURT.
He always carry a love that never BREAKS

I love Him for whatever he's giving me.
He held his hands when I'm in trouble.
He shed His blood to wipe out all the sins.
He cleanses and purifies us.

He knows me a lot.
His love is unconditional.
His aoverwhelming gratitude is power
He is power.

I'm sad when He's away.
Let's not seperate ways.
I'll hold you 'till I can.
I'll hug you and cry.

You change me and I thank you.
You sealed me and I'm secured.
Your sweet scolding give me learnings.
You taught me and it's wisdom.
You care me and I'm satisfied.
You never forsake me and I'm blessed.
You love me and I'm loved.

I long to touch Him.
I long to hug Him.
I long to talk him.
I long to dine  and drink wine with Him.

I wish we could go malling.
I wish we could laugh together
I wish we could share something in common.
I wish sometimes I can sleep in his shoulder.
But I made it by fiath.

His love to me is everlasting hapiness.
I love Him more.
He's my only love.
My frst love is Him.
ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment