Friday, May 14, 2010

-Something to cherish Forever-




WHEN I'M WEAK  

( There are song that can really make you CRY AND SAD 
when  you hear them. B
ut it's actually 
not the songs 
that makes you cry. I
ts' the people and things behind it. )



WHEN I'M WEAK 

I was alone,
then no one cares

and theres a voice saying;

be strong
Then the wind blows
into my heart
i close my eyes
i feel the warmth,
flowing inside of me

it reminds me of you:
so, hold me tightly
as you always makes me smile
coz i dont wanna lose
a friend

the love
you shared,
you always
care for me.

you are my treasure
that will always burried
inside my heart
sky is always blue
stars are shinning bright
dry my tears;

coz i wont hide it anymore
you are the
joy of my heart

This is a POEM composed by my friend hope you like it guys. She made it from the bottom of her heart. Mind you guys, I really like it and I'm even more inspired by it..It's so amazing to know that there is someone out there appriciating your woth as their friend. I just wanna say thank you for this girl whose always helping me when I'm in need. Way back then, we're not so close till one certain situation where we're facing same scenario. Thats when I appriciate her as a Good person. Some will judge her because of her geekness but that's not what is the real thing about her. 

She's intellegent but kind of coward in terms of how she will maintain good grades. Nevertheless she's amazing, an authentic person and a very loving one. although I sometimes hate her moods but still i undestand it for the sake of our friendship. I like her not because we're friends but because of her whole being of who she realy are and of what we have been through. Who would've thought that she has this wonderful gift to me. I just can't understand it. Well, maybe that's the spirit of friendship. It will help you improve yourself especially emotional aspect...JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO HER FOR HER EFFORTS AND I APPRECIATE ALL SHE DID. Thanks for the friendship.

2 comments:

  1. you need to know more about blogging. your title doesn't really fit at all. if somebody else will be looking for this blog, they wouldn't find it easily.

    change it with catchy and more visible in cyber space..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...tnx for it...ill be imroving more bwt this thing.....tnx for helping...

    ReplyDelete